- Prior authorization is required for all product returns. Contact Curecrete Customer Care at 801-489-5663 or [email protected].
- All returns must have an assigned Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number. The RMA number must be written on the address label.
- Authorized returns must be received at a Curecrete facility within 15 days of receiving an RMA number.
- Product must have been purchased within the previous 180 days and cannot be expired.
- All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Return freight must be paid for by the customer. Collect shipments will be not be accepted.
- Private label products are not returnable.
- Special order products are not returnable.
- Products purchased as part of a sales promotion are not returnable.
- Products that have been damaged due to operator misuse are not returnable.
- All returned products must be sealed, full, clean and in resellable condition (labels must still be attached).
- Drop shipment orders of non-stock products are subject to the original manufacturer’s return policy.
- The wrong product was shipped and invoiced.
- Product does not perform to standard. Product will be subject to quality control tests prior to issuance of any credit.